• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

I'd take him as a DC here not going to lie. Dude won a national title the last time he was a DC and it was because of LSU's defense

You would? All I can think of is the way our defenses looked while in the B1G when he was the HC. Lets face it, John Papuchis wasn't coordinating anything. Those defenses were all Bo. If you remember, we had horrible run defenses but were pretty good against the pass.

I feel like he's a Big Xll or SEC DC.

The South Dakota St game took it out of them. I watched that one and they were in it until mid way through the 4th (nearly identical stats). They just don't have the same talent as lots of others do in the MVC... I guess that is on his recruiting. His team always has one terrible brain fart... he played against my buddies team and they embarrassed them.
Agreed but SDSU was slow start. At Youngstown (homecoming). A few series killers ..... SDSU true freshman QB and lots of silly penalties, just like Huskers. 10 penalties, 110 yards lost.

Last edited:

Try and stay on topic here. We're discussing Bo and the job he's done at YSU.

Didn't you want to bet me awhile back about him?
keep deflecting.. I just want the juicy details about how he traumatically altered the course of your life... I feel like you want the man tarred and feathered....literally.

BTW.... since I can speak to the Southern Illinois team.. since I have a friend on the staff. That is a pretty darn good football team. They put up 150 more yards on Arkansas St than unbeaten SMU did. They also have an FBS win by double digits.

Last edited:
keep deflecting.. I just want the juicy details about how he traumatically altered the course of your life... I feel like you want the man tarred and feathered....literally.

BTW.... since I can speak to the Southern Illinois team.. since I have a friend on the staff. That is a pretty darn good football team. They put up 150 more yards on Arkansas St than unbeaten SMU did. They also have an FBS win by double digits.
Oh cool, you have a friend on a team. Maybe they'll hire Bo for next year.

When will Bo, being the best HC in the MVC, start beating these strong teams on a consistent basis? How many more years?

When will Bo, being the best HC in the MVC, start beating these strong teams on a consistent basis? How many more years?
Image result for popcorn gif

It makes me laugh mostly. People running around screaming "I have a friend and therefore Bo is amazing!!!" are easy to poke.
you are truly odd... my ties to Valley football are through friends from my playing days. It is why I pay attention to it as much as I do. I am not even remotely shocked about Bo's team having an awful letdown (it's been his career M/O) against a very good offensive team after a hard fought loss to the #3 in the country... An SDSU team that nearly beat Minnesota this year... the same Gophers who just took our lunch money and swirly'd us.

Last edited:

you are truly odd... my ties to Valley football are through friends from my playing days. It is why I pay attention to it as much as I do. I am not even remotely shocked about Bo's team having an awful letdown (it's been his career M/O) against a very good offensive team after a hard fought loss to the #3 in the country... An SDSU team that nearly beat Minnesota this year... the same Gophers who just took our lunch money and swirly'd us.
Sure, but why the high constant praise for Bo then? If his career MO is to fail regularly, why did you continue to tout him as the best/one of the best in the MVC?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back