• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I told you Illinois was Much Improved

Shows what happens when you kick field goals instead of scoring Touchdowns. Wisconsin had 20 & 24 yard field goals.

Also, Wisconsin was -2 in turnovers.

Last edited:

Goes to show all the remaining games are winnable. No one is daunting. What can NU do with it remains to be see. Ohio State will club Wisconsin next week.

Yup...all winnable, and likewise, all loseable. Unfortunately, the Huskers are closer to accomplishing the latter than the former.

Yeah I’m hoping they are gonna turn things around. We shall see.

Going to need a healthy AM (body AND mind).... and a healthy Wan'dale Robinson.... some kind of football epiphany from the linebacking corp.....a useful WR corp of more than just #10...............and suddenly brilliant coaching. Tall order, but not impossible.

Goes to show all the remaining games are winnable. No one is daunting. What can NU do with it remains to be see. Ohio State will club Wisconsin next week.
Yep the Big ten is down this year. Michigan isn’t what people thought they would be. Wisconsin and Iowa are good but not Elite.

Going to need a healthy AM (body AND mind).... and a healthy Wan'dale Robinson.... some kind of football epiphany from the linebacking corp.....a useful WR corp of more than just #10...............and suddenly brilliant coaching. Tall order, but not impossible.
Yes, few things to do for sure. However, I don’t think Frost is incompetent like his predecessor was, so there is some hope. Had zero % chance with Riley. Much hope with Frost and we all know he hates to lose.

Gray beard said after the game that they were finally healthy and it showed. I think having a few players back on the field made a big difference.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back