• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I told you Illinois was Much Improved

That was a textbook trap game for Wisconsin.
  • Road game
  • Homecoming for Illinois
  • Illinois given no chance
  • Wisconsin starting to buy their own hype as a legit playoff contender and believing they can sleepwalk past the Illini
  • One week before the most anticipated match up of the season vs. Ohio St.
That game didn’t tell us much about how good either team is. It just told us something we already know - chaos happens every weekend in college football. That’s part of why we watch.

Ya was talking to my friends oh a few weeks back... before we played Illinois — jus telling everyone how the Illinois was going to get better this year. Yep I remember saying just that.

All I want from Illinois is whoever taught them to tackle. They are the best tackling team I’ve seen in college football this year.

Please no talk about how we are better than Wisconsin. We aren't. It's gonna be a dog fight like most years, but we don't have a fighting chance. Illinois played us strong and played really well all day long today to get a W. This definitely gives Coach Gray Beard an extension.

okay

The Illinois-Wisconsin result just goes along with the post last week about how "balanced" the Pac-12 was. By the end of the year, there will be other perplexing results with OSU most likely standing alone.

The Illinois-Wisconsin result just goes along with the post last week about how "balanced" the Pac-12 was. By the end of the year, there will be other perplexing results with OSU most likely standing alone.
It wouldn't surprise me if someone upends the Buckeyes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back