• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I told you Illinois was Much Improved

Please no talk about how we are better than Wisconsin. We aren't. It's gonna be a dog fight like most years, but we don't have a fighting chance. Illinois played us strong and played really well all day long today to get a W. This definitely gives Coach Gray Beard an extension.
They played a whole game.It was a thing of beauty .

Please no talk about how we are better than Wisconsin. We aren't. It's gonna be a dog fight like most years, but we don't have a fighting chance. Illinois played us strong and played really well all day long today to get a W. This definitely gives Coach Gray Beard an extension.

I think your sarcasm detector might need a little adjustment.

So we don't have a fighting chance, but Illinois did?
Weird philosophy.

This means we're better than Wisky after all . . . right?

Yes. We get to hear about all the struggles of all the teams that beat us or that played us close from the negative nellies. Well now this is proof that we’re way better than the #6 team in the nation.

I expect the top 25 polls on Monday to reflect this fact.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back