• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will Noah Vedral be a "gamer" like Joe Ganz?

For someone who doesn't know much about offense, to me it depends on how Scott calls the game. For whatever reason I think Scott has struggled a bit calling plays, if he doesn't help Noah it could be a rough day.

Sorry if someone already made this comment haven't had time to read everything.

dog fight ahead, will need a big game out of vedral or 2am. vedral could be the dual threat version of pocket of pocket passer ganz. 2am is well beyond the pocket passer keller. think the snaps will be better this week. look for a looong low fg with the wind behind it to win the game. heard the netting in the south endzone at memorial has a bid dimple in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not blaming Adrian, the coaches feel he has the most to offer the team, so he does, but Noah has a fire and a quickness about him that is appealing, too. So he doesn't have the big arm Adrian does....if he can handle the ball, act decisively, and manage the offense, he can do some damage on Saturday.
As long as that there O-line that is compared to some of the worst teams in the nation can block for him. We will only go as far as the o-line can block

Would be nice to stick it to Minny soda on a saturday night game. Probably a big recruiting weekend for them, so it would be nice to upset them. We lost big the last time we played there as we made their qb look like a heisman winner.

Would be nice to stick it to Minny soda on a saturday night game. Probably a big recruiting weekend for them, so it would be nice to upset them. We lost big the last time we played there as we made their qb look like a heisman winner.

We contain those backs (Ibrahim, et al), we win, IMO. Obviously we have to move the ball on the ground. Sounds like weather could be a factor in this game. If we have to depend on defenses and win ugly, I like our chances. These guys are not Northwestern on defense.

so much this I just hope the coaches are not saying how easy the game should be.

I can’t imagine after the start we’ve had this year that anyone thinks anything is going to be easy, but that’s just my opinion too.

Hopefully coaches and players alike are very concerned with every opponent from here on out.

With the myriad of areas we’ve struggled in so far this year coupled with a somewhat unknown running our offense, it is amazing that anyone pretends to have even a hunch as to what might happen Saturday. Plus, we may be playing in a snowstorm.

With the myriad of areas we’ve struggled in so far this year coupled with a somewhat unknown running our offense, it is amazing that anyone pretends to have even a hunch as to what might happen Saturday. Plus, we may be playing in a snowstorm.

I’m pretty sure there will be a football game Saturday. That’s about it.

Thats still 65%. People need to get his name out of their mouth and really look at the Offense as a unit
The Athlon article on fresh links really hits the nail on the head. Bad snaps and terrible blocking tied in with receivers not getting open is the reason our offense is like a stagnant creek

said nobody
really???

I don't have confidence in this game at all. I think Minnesota handles us fairly easily,
Are you sure no one said something like that?
They are still the only team to beat Fresno State at Fresno in two years. We'll see how Fresno State turns out this season, but they were a ranked, 11-win team last season. They have one other loss this season, which was an 8-pt loss to USC at USC.

And South Dakota State is one of the four or five best teams in FCS. I think too many people downplay those upper-tier FCS teams.

Fresno and SDSU may be better than any team Nebraska has beaten. We really haven't played anyone -- with exception to one team that dismantled us. We've beaten three 1-win teams and one 2-win team. If the argument is that Minnesotan hasn't beaten anyone, then we most certainly have not either. Sure -- I agree -- Minnesota's schedule hasn't been difficult -- but I tend to think you are downplaying it too much and/or not bringing up the fact that Nebraska is in the same category.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back