• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will Noah Vedral be a "gamer" like Joe Ganz?

LoneStarHusker

Recruit
5 Year Member
Remember when Sam Keller went down during the Texas game and Joe Ganz came in and ran the offense with authority and almost won that game, and everyone in Husker nation was like, who the heck is that and why hasn't he been starting? Noah did enough to get the win last Saturday, will he turn out to be a gamer for us?

Well according to some he better be. Cuz this Minnie team is the extra most best rowers in the history of football. They are undefeated against the toughest schedule any team ever has had to endure. :rolleyes:
Oh stop exaggerating. No one has said any of those things. What is your problem? Some of us just think Minnesota will beat us on Saturday. It's simply an opinion. Stop getting all defensive about it.

Oh stop exaggerating. No one has said any of those things. What is your problem? Some of us just think Minnesota will beat us on Saturday. It's simply an opinion. Stop getting all defensive about it.
I have said it a bunch of times. I use exaggeration for affect. Don't take it personal.

Well according to some he better be. Cuz this Minnie team is the extra most best rowers in the history of football. They are undefeated against the toughest schedule any team ever has had to endure. :rolleyes:
Why do you have to be so dramatic and twist everyone's words all the time regarding The gophers? I haven't seen any posts claiming that they are world beaters. Most people are just acknowledging that our team has some major flaws, and are still making mistakes that hurts ourselves. I'm not sure why it's so personal for you, but we are all hoping for a Husker win.

I read the sarcastic humor you were intending. Some people just take offense to anything. Yeah I think Minny hasn't played anyone but they won the games they should. Hopefully we expose them Saturday

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back