• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How Minnesota Will Beat Us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
The weather is going to be a factor. I think we have to pass to win games because we are not good enough to beat anyone in the BIG on the ground. So if we CAN'T pass, it could be a long night.

Last edited:

If Minnesota shows up and doesn't lose 3 turnovers, it is likely they pound us. Our team just does not seem motivated in any way...getting to a bowl will be rough.

It's a road game against a competent team... so we probably lose. Gophers aren't world beaters, but they have a big O Line, 3 excellent WRs, and 2 very good RBs. On defense, they have a very good DE and Safety. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it ending well for NU. Give me the NU offense from the second half of 2018 and I would feel much differently.

Last edited:
You guys must have been watching a different Minnesota than I did. They may be undefeated but they are by no means a juggernaut. They are not OSU 2.
It's not so much that they're undefeated, but that they've found ways to win every game. We haven't. I think they're mentally tougher than us right now, and being at home in a night game, with rough weather is going to make it that much more challenging for us. I'm not sure a single aspect of our team has the edge on them. Possibly overall defense, but not by much. They have better line play, better running backs, better receiving corp, and maybe not a better qb talent wise, but much more consistent right now than ours. They're kicking game is much, much better as well, no surprise there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back