• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (9/28/19)

Wife was watching some post game (if you can call it a game) stuff and she said it didn't look like Fields had even broken a sweat. So sad for everyone the Huskers couldn't compete, let alone make it an interesting evening.

Exactly. Fox is right. You are right.

I'll say it again ... it's a turnover whether you get sacked or throw an INT.

If you get sacked there's a 0% chance of a TD. If you throw it into the end zone, there's at least a small chance it gets caught. For that matter, when you're down 48-7, who in the hell cares if it's intercepted or even run back for a score (which is a very, very small chance of a 108 yard pick 6 happening)? There is nothing to lose by throwing that ball. Taking the sack is giving up.

Exactly!

C

You will get no argument from me. If he doesn’t start showing why he’s clearly number one, he might see some hungry recruits coming at him for his job; if not this season, certainly during the spring. If I’m Mccaffrey, I’m working my butt off in the off season.
If McCaffrey doesn’t get in 4 games this year, with the way AM is playing I’d have to question why he would stick around.

Wife was watching some post game (if you can call it a game) stuff and she said it didn't look like Fields had even broken a sweat. So sad for everyone the Huskers couldn't compete, let alone make it an interesting evening.
They could have beat us 100-0

The game was over, do you really think a bad result for taking a chance would matter. You prefer stumbling backwards tripping on his own feet like a dork is that much better in a 48-7 blow out? Your opinion is what makes no sense.

C
On a 4th down play, I'd prefer my QB to throw it in the endzone to someone. Maybe there will be a penalty. The only worse thing that can happen is a pick6. Otherwise, you got to take a chance rather than doing what AM did there. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless in my opinion.

On a 4th down play, I'd prefer my QB to throw it in the endzone to someone. Maybe there will be a penalty. The only worse thing that can happen is a pick6. Otherwise, you got to take a chance rather than doing what AM did there. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless in my opinion.

If he had thrown the Pick 6 folks in this thread would have melted down further

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back