• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Colorado (9/7/19)

Bowl eligibility is a step back in the right direction. Anything above that is gravy. This team seems to will themselves into failure.

I'm not sure there's five more wins on our schedule. We definitely have no choice but to win the next two. Those are the only two left I can say we "should" win.

3rd Q 3 n outs and short drives killed us. The defense just gassed out. Got caught by a well executed flee flicker and the NFL caliber game tying td pass came back to bite us.
What is sad is Lamar got fingers on that pass but it was still caught.

I just don't understand how we lose that game. I have said it before...you have to run the clock down when you are leading a game in the 2nd half (esp. away). You can still go no huddle but let the clock run down...this is Game #2 (Northwestern last year was game 1) where we could have helped the defense by running clock and shorten the game.

I really don’t think Frost and his offensive staff get it yet. This isn’t like the AAC where you can put up 50 on every team on the schedule. Their offense seems to be based on keeping their foot on the gas. They simply don’t think about being conservative and protecting a lead. It’s all about putting up more points.

in all honesty, what did he do to help the team in the second half that any other d1 QB couldn't do?
And do you think it is in the best interest to move away from your highly talented SOPHOMORE QB because he has struggled a little here early in the year? And please, dont tell me Vedral was the answer there today. For the love of God.

I've learned a lot today. First, Frost is a terrible game day coach. And Adrian needs to be replaced.

Okay.

Last edited:

Tucker is a first time head coach....first year....took over the proverbial 'dumpster fire". i dont want to hear about about rebuilding, young staff, etc. That is a team that should not have been within shouting distance of nu in the 4th after being down 17-0 at half. Folded like a cheap suit.

I really don’t think Frost and his offensive staff get it yet. This isn’t like the AAC where you can put up 50 on every team on the schedule. Their offense seems to be based on keeping their foot on the gas. They simply don’t think about being conservative and protecting a lead. It’s all about putting up more points.
Tell that to Ohio State

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back