• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

He's a lot older now, but he sure has a kick asss band. The fiddle player(she plays like 5 instruments and sings too) and the guitarist who are a husband and wife duo, were part of the Dukes band last night, and they actually opened as a Duo. She can flat out sing and play the hell out of her violin. The show started just after 8 and they played until about 11:30. Steve Earle still has it, and it was helluva show. Glad I was able to make it.

The Mastersons, husband and wife duo Chris Masterson and Eleanor Whitmore, is an American alternative country band from Brooklyn, New York

He's a lot older now, but he sure has a kick asss band. The fiddle player(she plays like 5 instruments and sings too) and the guitarist who are a husband and wife duo, were part of the Dukes band last night, and they actually opened as a Duo. She can flat out sing and play the hell out of her violin. The show started just after 8 and they played until about 11:30. Steve Earle still has it, and it was helluva show. Glad I was able to make it.

View attachment 28123

I saw them last year and Steve came out after the show and signed all my CDs. Great chat with him as his dad was career military like mine. Lives in NYC now as there is a real good school there for his autistic son. We talked a lot about that too as I have worked with autistic kids. Really down to earth guy

I saw them last year and Steve came out after the show and signed all my CDs. Great chat with him as his dad was career military like mine. Lives in NYC now as there is a real good school there for his autistic son. We talked a lot about that too as I have worked with autistic kids. Really down to earth guy
The Masterson's did the same thing, and it's possible that Steve did also Saturday, but I had a decent drive home and had to work early the next day, so I left as soon as the show was over. Fantastic show of course, and it's really awesome that you got to talk to him about actual life situations, very very cool. :thumbsup:

A song for his uncle that he never met. Was killed by the Germans in France

WOW. "Do You Wanna It" song (or else "Focus on Me"). Weekly outside concert in prime time Russia TV (live). I don't like this song but check it out. Dancing act, sometimes lewd, and background stage ...... "F*** Me" at 2:20 mark. And starting at 12:00 mark .... sex act. Some audiences and musicians don't really liked it. BTW, it reminds me of Brigitte Nielsen, not her face but famous tall and long legs.

English? Well lots of Ruskie people understand and fluent both English and native language.

WARNING: Mature viewers

No way American TV

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back