• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Be the 3rd year in a row that I am going to this show, same venue no less. They added a singer/keyboardist between the first time I saw them and the second time, and it changed the dynamic, but in a good way. Looking forward to the show in about an hour.

Last edited:

Be the 3rd year in a row that I am going to this show, same venue no less. They added a singer/keyboardist between the first time I saw them and the second time, and it changed the dynamic, but in a good way. Looking forward to the show in about an hour.

I'd have to go back and see, but I probably said, if you get a chance to see this band perform live, GO! They are fantastic, energetic, great vocals, great bass, guitar work is superb. As far as I am concerned, they are 3 for 3, with 3 home runs. :thumbsup:

For my next trick, I am going to see Steve Earle and The Dukes. Saw Steve Earle quite some time back, I know I enjoyed the show, I think, NO, I did. I'm gonna enjoy the show much more better this time around. LOL!!! (would love Willie to be there, but...)

Last edited:

I was never a fan but my wife loves him so I bought tickets for her and what a great show he puts on, I came away a fan.
It's one of the reason's that I love live music so much. You just can't always tell that some band you don't like on their studio albums, that their live shows just kick asss. Melissa Etheridge comes to mind for me, her show was simply AMAZING. I wont allow myself to not go to a show, because I don't like the genre. Kenny Chesney, he's the real deal, but I know several people who would never go to one of his show's, their loss. Glad you enjoyed his show. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back