• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruiting Angst/Bunched Panties

According to people much more informed than I am, Zavier Betts will have a very tough time qualifying this year. Which means we are really only at 2 commits that we can count on being on campus next summer. So is 2 commits at this point in the cycle nothing to worry about?

This link says we are recruiting below our usual ability:
"Nebraska’s class is of the good news, bad news variety. The good news? The Huskers’ commits are elite. Four-star offensive tackle Turner Corcoran and four-star receiver Zavier Betts could’ve played anywhere they like. The bad news? The Huskers have only three commits to this point and haven’t picked up a verbal pledge since April. Scott Frost elevated Nebraska’s recruiting ceiling a bit last year by inking the nation’s No. 18 overall class. Will that continue? It in large part depends on how the Huskers play next season. Nebraska needs some momentum on the trail. Wins would go a long way in that regard. "

According to people much more informed than I am, Zavier Betts will have a very tough time qualifying this year. Which means we are really only at 2 commits that we can count on being on campus next summer. So is 2 commits at this point in the cycle nothing to worry about?
No...it's about to change.

The same folks who previously said he would have a tough time qualifying also have reported that he is putting in time this summer on his academics. Hope he pulls it off.

But I’m with you. The commitment drought is a bit concerning.

Last edited:
:p
The same folks who previously said he would have a tough time qualifying also have reported that he is putting in time this summer on his academics. Hope he pulls it off.

But I’m with you. The commitment drought is a bit concerning.
Translation: Panties Bunched:p:p

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back