• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruiting Angst/Bunched Panties

Alright then, who's next? I have these bunched panties & an unused pitchfork going to waste. I say fire Hoiberg, he hasn't won anything in all the time he's been here.
If you are going to use reason and logic there is no room for you on this board. Maybe you should be fired.

So we didn't have a hockey game due to weather (too hot and the rink was melting), and Moos didn't move the game up when it was cool enough because he was having a drink with a booster...not enough. He can stay.

I don't know, I mean we're possibly kicking Maurice Washington to the curb, I think the same should apply to Moos. The Bethune Cookman game is a felony in some states.

I don't know, I mean we're possibly kicking Maurice Washington to the curb, I think the same should apply to Moos. The Bethune Cookman game is a felony in some states.

And if your panties are still in a bunch, use more starch. They will be stiff enough that they won't bunch anymore. :p

Maybe some of the recruits we have offered are waiting to see how much we improve from 4-8!

Maybe the FB staff needs to use the BB staff's approach; "it's like shopping for a car. If you see one at the dealer that checks all the boxes, why shop at another dealer?"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back