• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coaching Candidates

If I were a betting man, which actually I am, I would be that Moose has known about this for quite sometime. That Erstad and Moose discussed it. That everyone involved, understanding that they know About Wil Bolts experience here, his skill level as a coach, and that hes been learning under Childress. I would bet he is lined up to be the next HC already and will be announced soon. JMI

Last edited:

If I were a betting man, which actually I am, I would be that Moose has known about this for quite sometime. That Erstad and Moose discussed it. That everyone involved, understanding that they know About Wil Bolts experience here, his skill level as a coach, and that hes been learning under Childress. I would bet he is lined up to be the next HC already and will be announced soon. JMI

Don't really follow baseball a whole lot but in my opinion that sounds plausible as anything, doesn't sound like a bad hire either but I will defer to those who live baseball.

Rumor is that Childress is sick of being told he’s not doing good enough at A&M. Also rumor that A&M offered Pat Casey the job. Could Nebraska benefit from fan negativity after it had a part driving our current coach away? Will certainly take 750k+, but if Childress is even a remote possibility, you open up the checkbook.

All day.

Maybe Zane Schmidt will change his commitment. Those 22 left handed home runs sure would be nice.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back