• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Help me find a hat!

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
So I've been looking for a new NU hat and am NOT having much luck online. Trying to find a mesh/trucker style hat that's distressed or has a bleached look so it will weather nicely.

Specifically, I'm trying to also find one that has a velcro or latch adjustment in the back - not those little plastic peg things. I've got a big ol' noggin and most of the adjustable ones seem to run small on me.

Any thoughts on where I should look? Amazon hasn't been much help.

What do you think about this?

1559147128743.png

Note: I know it has the plastic snapback, just wanted to know if you liked the style.

Last edited:

Nice! That's exactly the kind I'm after. Thank you!

I should mention I've only exactly ONE Husker hat in my life. I'm not much of a baseball hat kind of guy. But the hair's getting a little thinner these days and I'm planning to be outside a lot this summer, so I figure I better get used to wearing a hat.

Last edited:
Nice! That's exactly the kind I'm after. Thank you!

I should mention I've only exactly ONE Husker hat in my life. I'm not much of a baseball hat kind of guy. But the hair's getting a little thinner these days and I'm planning to be outside a lot this summer, so I figure I better get used to wearing a hat.
Might be more options at the EBAY link above.

Here is a picture of my trucker hat. My son got it for me as a gift. I love it. Meets all your criteria. If you want I can ask him where he bought it.

Damn it keeps saying the file is too large to attach.

Here is a picture of my trucker hat. My son got it for me as a gift. I love it. Meets all your criteria. If you want I can ask him where he bought it.

Damn it keeps saying the file is too large to attach.
Take the pic, open it in Paint or any other photo/picture editing software, re-save it as a .jpg file, and you should be good to go.

I'm in the same boat. I've got a thick head and my wife says most of my caps look too small. My advice would be to go to Huskers Authentic the next time you are in Lincoln and try a dozen or so on.

So I've been looking for a new NU hat and am NOT having much luck online. Trying to find a mesh/trucker style hat that's distressed or has a bleached look so it will weather nicely.

Specifically, I'm trying to also find one that has a velcro or latch adjustment in the back - not those little plastic peg things. I've got a big ol' noggin and most of the adjustable ones seem to run small on me.

Any thoughts on where I should look? Amazon hasn't been much help.
This is kinda funny, as I posted a similar thread back in April, only, "Sniff" I didn't get any help, "SNIFF". LOL....

This is kinda funny, as I posted a similar thread back in April, only, "Sniff" I didn't get any help, "SNIFF". LOL....

Consider this an official ballcap thread. Sorry nobody followed up. Bad form.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back