• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Help me find a hat!

You guys can have your opinion on camouflage. I think camo looks tacky as hell and wouldn't be caught dead wearing it.

If you're hunting and wearing it for necessity, more power to you. But wearing it as a fashion statement? No thanks.
angel-fashion-camo-b__35915.1489591950.1280.1280.jpg
I like this camo fashion

Sort of. I rap inner city culture where having street cred as a "soldier", (A term I hate except when describing a member of the Army) So the rappers started wearing it to show they were "street soldiers" Then the guys started wearing it, then the girls started wearing it. More like a fancier version of the early 70s fashion of wearing old military clothing as part of the anti war movement. My comment was more about people looking down on people wearing Camo.

Sort of. I rap inner city culture where having street cred as a "soldier", (A term I hate except when describing a member of the Army) So the rappers started wearing it to show they were "street soldiers" Then the guys started wearing it, then the girls started wearing it. More like a fancier version of the early 70s fashion of wearing old military clothing as part of the anti war movement. My comment was more about people looking down on people wearing Camo.

Interesting, thank you

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back