• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will we have the fastest receiving corps in the nation?

OT: I haven't been able to load the front page for several days running. I figured it was related to the pending upgrade. Is anyone else not able to get to the front page? I think it is timing-out.

OT: I haven't been able to load the front page for several days running. I figured it was related to the pending upgrade. Is anyone else not able to get to the front page? I think it is timing-out.
Yes Im not able to open it either

I will take sure hands over great speed any day of the week. I hope we are blessed with both.
Exactly! Speed is wonderful, but if you have rocks for hands, or if you are a worthless downfield blocker, you will have trouble seeing the field.

You have to love the speed, but they need to run strong routes and help create space, because none are going to be mistaken for Randy Moss or Megatron.

Also, knowing how Martinez keeps plays alive, they need to continue fighting to get open. A defender taking a wrong step trying to contain AM, and any of these guys can be a vapor trail if they find some space.

Speed can make up for some things but not everything to make a great receiver for us.

Neither Stanley nor JD are track athletes, but I'll take a team full of them every day. Toughness, competitiveness, good hands, good routes, good blockers, good instincts, team first guys. So much goes into be a great WR in this system.

Of course, I want it all, too. Give me all of the above with blistering Adrian Killins speed. :Rockon:

Last edited:
It would be awesome to see.

I don’t want to skip seasons, but is it Fall yet?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back