• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers and the 2019 NFL Draft

I mean, it’s not earth shattering, but for Stan or Oz not to get taken even in the 7th?! Dang man. Maybe it’s just my rose colored glasses, but I thought for sure a min 1 of them would get drafted. I guess there’s a lil time left, so maybe the streak will live.

Pretty sure the streak is over and I find myself being super P’d off.

"Huskers In the NFL" segment at home games....kinda makes me laugh. Do they do it at Alabama? Must take the entire halftime. :Sick:

Wow 56 years.

Guys setting all the player evaluation, statistical analytics, combine analysis, win-loss record, and league politics aside, this really hits me hard. Frankly, I am stunned. I realize I am just an emotional, highly biased fan but I honestly did not think this streak could possibly end as long as the fans and the University continued to back the program. But this epic failure is occurring in spite of the continued massive University and Fan support still in tact. How is that even possible???

With the resources available to Mike Riley and Shawn Eichorst it makes you think they had to try to fail this bad. Simply stunning.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the streak is over and I find myself being super P’d off.
ESPN says that Devine is currently #100 in the “best available” list and Stan #108. Hope the raters are wrong and they show as free agents. They should be signed by morning, right?

I’m with you. I don’t want to see one of the few good streaks we have left die. But at this point would it be good if they didn’t get drafted this late and went FA? I don’t know enough about the logistics, but I think I read where it’s better not to this late monitarily if you actually make it.

Regardless, I’m still P’d off like you. The list RR showed of schools who’ve had drafted players ahead of us was disturbing

Shocked if Morgan doesn’t get drafted. Good player with great character. Always thought Farmer would be a stud. Showed great stuff at workouts. Ozigbo see Morgan.

Guess we need to take off the red colored glasses and put down the Kool-Aid. This is an even bigger rebuild than we thought given the 2019 NFL Draft results. :(

33fa1d410ba540280abd9156612f1507--kool-aid-do-do.jpg

Last edited:

ESPN says that Devine is currently #100 in the “best available” list and Stan #108. Hope the raters are wrong and they show as free agents. They should be signed by morning, right?
They are #7 (Morgan) and #11 according to NFL.com.

This year’s draft results for these Huskers needs to serve as a teaching point to every player currently enrolled as to the importance of not squandering the opportunity to get a degree.

LOL, the vanity of some of those on here is amazing. The last pick of the draft isn't the only thing that is irrelevant...so is a Husker not getting picked.

Pelini sucked at recruiting and Riley sucked at player development. Today is the result.

Nothing has changed for the Huskers today. Put away the butthurt and the entitlement and enjoy the future.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back