• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers and the 2019 NFL Draft

Out of curiosity, I checked to see where ESPN had Ozigbo and Morgan ranked for the draft.

Ozigbo as the 30th best RB and Morgan as the 43rd best WR. This would suggest potentially neither are drafted.

Obviously, it's anyone's guess. Although I wouldn't expect to hear any Huskers names in the 2nd round.

I didn't really followed NFL draft but wondering about Farmer.

Both Ozigo and Morgan are NFL caliber players. If NU would be wining more these are both 3rd-5th rounders. Would be a shame if neither are selected.

There is absolutely some truth to the thought that winning teams players garner more attention and are looked at in a different light. It's not surprising they are since the team they played on....won. Having said that, I do think Morgan and Ziggy belong in the 5th to 7th round slot. Would be surprised if neither is drafted and shocked if neither sticks on a team as a F/A.

I can't find the link .... school draft. Probably wrong but B1G schools listed zero, Nebraska :Facepalm:.

Rutgers and Terps at least one.

Maybe Illini & Hoosiers got zero .....

Last edited:

Ok, have to remember mr. west coast tight end coach didn’t seem to think Fant was tight end material. Maybe he goes to Iowa anyway, but....

And Fant was the 20th player taken but was the second best Tight End on his team!:Biggrin:

Ok, have to remember mr. west coast tight end coach didn’t seem to think Fant was tight end material. Maybe he goes to Iowa anyway, but....

And Fant was the 20th player taken but was the second best Tight End on his team!:Biggrin:

Taken behind the #1 TE at Iowa in the NFL Draft so still #2 ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back