• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Charles Njoku commits to UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that this necessarily means anything, it could have just been a misquoted statement, but it sounds like he said he's going to play football at UCLA.
Let me start by saying that I didn't watch any UCLA games last year, but the thing that caught my eye in that quote was that UCLA runs a pro-style offense. Is this true that Chip Kelly is running a pro-style offense?

If I was a betting man, I would be all in for him going to UCLA, especially since he announced that he was announcing his decision tomorrow night right after Chip Kelly visited him in school today.

If I was a betting man, I would be all in for him going to UCLA, especially since he announced that he was announcing his decision tomorrow night right after Chip Kelly visited him in school today.

I am in the camp that either he or Houston would be a great close to the WR class. I think we get one of them and that is not bad in the scheme of things

Not telling you one way or the other where Njoku is committing, but Kelly had to use his only visit at Njokus school, not at his house with family.

Last edited:

I am in the camp that either he or Houston would be a great close to the WR class. I think we get one of them and that is not bad in the scheme of things
Agreed....I hope I am wrong on Njoku. We shall see, I guess, tomorrow night.

Not telling you one way or the other where Njoku is committing, but Kelly had to use his only visit at Njokus school, not at his house with family.
Yeah, that visit by Kelly in conjunction with where Frost was today, and the uncertainty that his scheduled visit with Njoku may not happen now all seems to point to UCLA....though I did see that there were 2 CB's for Njoku to NU today......again, we shall see tomorrow night.

Yeah, that visit by Kelly in conjunction with where Frost was today, and the uncertainty that his scheduled visit with Njoku may not happen now all seems to point to UCLA....though I did see that there were 2 CB's for Njoku to NU today......again, we shall see tomorrow night.
Frost is scheduled to be there tomorrow tho. And Kelly has to walk into a public school to get his visit in without family there.

Univ of Cincinatti insider CB for NU. Perhaps Wilfong coat tales ;):Biggrin:
That’s what it is, and Wiltfong could very easily flip his crystal ball but I find it funny that the only people really getting flustered with this Kelly visit are Nebraska fans. National analysts choosing Nebraska. Riley and Bo really did a number on us. We have a lot working in our favor.

Last edited:

That’s what it is, and Wiltfong could very easily flip his crystal ball but I find it funny that the only people really getting flustered with this Kelly visit are Nebraska fans. National analysts choosing Nebraska. Riley and Bo really did a number on us. We have a lot working in our favor.

Indeed its Stockholm Syndrome :Biggrin: ;)

Oh I agree with you its desperation on Kelly's part sitting on such an underwhelming class.

Either way him or Houston is okay by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back