• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Charles Njoku commits to UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indeed its Stockholm Syndrome :Biggrin: ;)

Oh I agree with you its desperation on Kelly's part sitting on such an underwhelming class.

Either way him or Houston is okay by me
Wooden could rise from the grave and visit Njoku with Kelly, it doesn’t matter.

Nebraska fans need to be pumped for the commitment until Wiltfong changes his crystal ball. Worrying does no good.

How tall is Houston? And what kind of role does he fill?

I took Njoku to be that tall, downfield target we don’t really have on the roster currently.

Frost is scheduled to be there tomorrow tho. And Kelly has to walk into a public school to get his visit in without family there.
Great points, hoping that visit still occurs, though I read somewhere (no link, sorry) that it may not take place. Again, we will know for sure in less than 24 hours. Now ***, in your opinion, what chances do we have with Houston? I also read where the guess was he was leaning towards another school, though I can't remember who that was. And, lastly, who would you think NU wanted more of the 2 WR's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back