• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star All-Purpose RB Wandale Robinson is N! Named To Kentucky All-USA First Team

How do you keep all these RBs happy with touches now? I mean we had three incoming recruits besides WR and we have MWashington from last year who is awesome. Is WR considered a RB or a WR/RB. He seems very similar to MWashington. Two great guys with speed.

I think with SF's O, there's plenty of room on the field to keep people happy. WR/RB/Slot guys all day long. I love the fact that we have a couple new sets of wheels and another hammer coming for 19. I think we're better next year on O if one of the WR's can create space like SM did. Tall order for sure.

How do you keep all these RBs happy with touches now? I mean we had three incoming recruits besides WR and we have MWashington from last year who is awesome. Is WR considered a RB or a WR/RB. He seems very similar to MWashington. Two great guys with speed.
We may have to score 100 points a game. That should keep everybody happy. :nod:

If you only watch his Sr. film you'd think he was a WR that can do other things v. a RB that can do other things.

Regardless, this offense won't see too many 200 carry RBs.

I don’t think folks are going to enjoy tackling him 1 v. 1 in space. Need a couple WRs to step up and provide that vertical stretch. Should be a fun year on that side of the ball. Defense just needs to keep progressing and you’re looking at a good football team.

there's nothing said on a message board that wasn't being said in bars and coffee shops 30 yrs ago. There's just no record of that.

I agree a lot of criticism was made in bars and coffee shops 30 years ago about the team and coaches, but I doubt anyone would even know about recruits like we do today. No way was there the investment or criticism of HS kids pondering their team choice. There are parallels for sure, but huge differences when people are berating kids publicly through social media. Such is the day we live in.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back