• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Safety Myles Farmer is N

Tannor played right away and the better of the 2 decommitted last minute to go to Ohio State.

And he's redshirting at OSU. That's my hangup. Our true Freshman (most of them) should be redshirting unless they're simply too talented to keep off the field the first year. That's really not the case w/ most, but I doubt Nebraska and Scott Frost have this problem in 3 years. It's a depth issue.

I don't recall seeing a lot of talk about this guy. Was this a total surprise? (I swear I've written this exact same query for at least two other commits)

I don't recall seeing a lot of talk about this guy. Was this a total surprise? (I swear I've written this exact same query for at least two other commits)
Obviously, he was on the staff's radar. I found out about his OV from @N2FL last Wednesday and saw the article in Lincoln Journal Star on Friday. Once he got here, not surprised by his commitment.

Last edited:

And he's redshirting at OSU. That's my hangup. Our true Freshman (most of them) should be redshirting unless they're simply too talented to keep off the field the first year. That's really not the case w/ most, but I doubt Nebraska and Scott Frost have this problem in 3 years. It's a depth issue.
You are comparing what he’s doing at Ohio state compared to here. Our starters would be redshirting in columbus too.

If we are poo-poo’ing JJB and Tannor as recruits we are screwed. We need another commit like those two at OLB from the high school ranks.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back