• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE
Possibly.
Like I told you before. I am basing this on working with literally 100s of business customers. iPhone often eventually will resolve the issues but it is often based on the customer having to by the latest version of the phone. When I have had customers with a major problem using Samsung. They usually fix the issue within 2-3 days. If you like your iphone keep it. They are both great phones.

For the record companies that supply their employees with devices will often disable biometrics and assign them passwords unless they have something like Knox to wipe the phone and reset passwords when an employee leaves the company. That way they ensure they get the device back and are able to use it for the next employee.
google it for yourself. Even though Samsung is trying, Apple has a huge lead in enterprise market share.

Samsung is the top selling phone in the world though and the company making the biggest move is Huawei even with the US government throwing out false propaganda against them.
Yea but in enterprise Apple is first. Also Apple doesn’t make cheap barely smart ‘smart phones’. Everybody is obviously going to be motivated to use what they want. Thank goodness for Apple though, as they did give us the first modern smart phone.

Yea but in enterprise Apple is first. Also Apple doesn’t make cheap barely smart ‘smart phones’. Everybody is obviously going to be motivated to use what they want. Thank goodness for Apple though, as they did give us the first modern smart phone.
Apple makes great phones. So does Samsung. So does LG. Hauwei might make the best of them all but we will never know.

Last edited:
Its too bad all those millions of infected android phones can’t claim the same. The virus count between android vs Apple isn’t even in the same galaxy(Samsung pun intended). Hey Hiwatha does throw a good thanksgiving dinner though.
Again, what happens on other phones doesn't bother me. If it really was that big of an issue, everyone would buy Apple. It seems its been blown out of proportion.

Tech fanboys are hilarious. :nod:
Shall I remind you, you posted the above? As one of the lines from it’s a wonderful life goes: ‘it’s no skin of my back’ . I don’t care what you or anyone uses, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t a million android viruses vs a few iPhone viruses. Happy smartphone use to you.

Last edited:
Shall I remind you, you posted the above? As one of the lines from it’s a wonderful life goes: ‘it’s no skin of my back’ . I don’t care what you or anyone uses, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t a million android viruses vs a few iPhone viruses. Happy smartphone use to you.
But it must not be a big deal. Otherwise people wouldn't use Android. But people still buy American cars so maybe they are used to things that don't work as well.

But it must not be a big deal. Otherwise people wouldn't use Android. But people still buy American cars so maybe they are used to things that don't work as well.
People bought Edsels and yugos, which do you drive? Just kidding you don’t need start with memes. Hey it must be slow in Colorado the way this tech talk has drawn you in.

I have an S8 phone, have no issues with the re-direct ads except for this site. And it's the only site I pay for.

Home computer is fine, no issues. And closed circuit to the techy guys out there suggesting ad blocker aps, I'm not going to download and pay for some specific ap to block the re-direct ads of a site I pay for that doesn't affect any other site, that is the administrators job to prevent it from happening.

I can read news/blogs etc all day long from every other site in the world and not "win" some shiit from amazon every two seconds, and then have to log on again. This is bullshiit.

Last edited:

I have an S8 phone, have no issues with the re-direct ads except for this site. And it's the only site I pay for.

Home computer is fine, no issues. And closed circuit to the techy guys out there suggesting ad blocker aps, I'm not going to download and pay for some specific ap to block the re-direct ads of a site I pay for that doesn't affect any other site, that is the administrators job to prevent it from happening. I can read news/blogs etc all day long from other sites and not "win" some shiit from amazon every two seconds.
Stop ad is free...and I got it because of this site. Clearing cache would work for a few days but then on this site the winning on Amazon would start all over.

Oh and hmm...another Samsung user admits to problem so perhaps its not an iPhone or android problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back