• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

I'm shocked that people still care that much.

I'm on of the odd balls. I actually liked the guy right until he vapor locked his last year in Lincoln.

Still convinced he would be a damned good DC somewhere and that's more than likely where he ends up. Take away the media exposure and pressure of being a head coach and he's better.

Really? He was a very divisive coach here that many never wanted fired.

I'm not surprised he's struggling at YSU, you can only motivate through fear for so long eventually that stops working.

He'll end up back in the NFL as an assistant coach on def and maybe one day he'll be a DC.

I know, but at this point? He's not even our most recent ex-coach. I just don't care either way about Bo at this point.

I'm ok if he loses every game. He's an a-hat of the highest caliber.

I don't know. I just don't think he's cut out for the kind of exposure to the public his job requires. I'm pretty sure I'd be more than a little bit salty if you stuck me in a room full of media hacks. I don't think I'd say some of the things he did about fans and his former boss. At least not in a large group.

I don't know. I just don't think he's cut out for the kind of exposure to the public his job requires. I'm pretty sure I'd be more than a little bit salty if you stuck me in a room full of media hacks. I don't think I'd say some of the things he did about fans and his former boss. At least not in a large group.
I get it, but he's being paid accordingly. If he can't handle it, time to stop accepting those type of positions.

He'll make a good DC in the NFL one day.

I get it, but he's being paid accordingly. If he can't handle it, time to stop accepting those type of positions.

He'll make a good DC in the NFL one day.

I guess if someone's going to pay and he's willing to put up with the grief, sort of, why say no?

Agreed. College or the NFL, I think that's where he belongs. He does have a good defensive football mind, expect in regards to the 'Jet Sweep'.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back