• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

I need to find the link on Bo's post game presser. :Popcorn:

EDIT: I found it

I was a Bo supporter long after others jumped ship, so I'm not a Bo basher. But it seems he still has a habit of throwing players under the bus. Maybe that accountability will work with his team, if that's his intentional approach. I would love for him to get the OSU job after Meyer leaves.

I was a Bo supporter long after others jumped ship, so I'm not a Bo basher. But it seems he still has a habit of throwing players under the bus. Maybe that accountability will work with his team, if that's his intentional approach. I would love for him to get the OSU job after Meyer leaves.

Could be Ohio job after Solich leaves (retired). Frankie was qualified Social Security benefits a long time ago and FS joined Bill Snyder club. Plus only 144 miles move (Youngstown to Athens)

Last edited:
Could be Ohio job after Solich leaves (retired). Frankie was qualified Social Security benefits a long time ago and joined Bill Snyder club. Plus only 144 miles move (Youngstown to Athens)
If he doesn't turn things around at YSU in a hurry, he won't be getting any FBS HC positions. His seat is warming up, and his is for the FCS Penguins, losing to teams that don't even offer football scholarships.

And him coaching at OSU? Yeah.....no. Not happeneing. Ever.

If he doesn't turn things around at YSU in a hurry, he won't be getting any FBS HC positions. His seat is warming up, and his is for the FCS Penguins, losing to teams that don't even offer football scholarships.

And him coaching at OSU? Yeah.....no. Not happeneing. Ever.

Maybe ... however MR who was a sub .500 record hired NU job.

That's not totally accurate, but Mike Riley didn't carry with him all the baggage that Bo does.

Explain "not totally accurate" .... perhaps sub .500 ?? If so, final year in 2014, his record was 5-7 overall, 2-7 PAC12 conference standings ..... below .500 record

Last edited:
Explain "not totally accurate" .... perhaps sub .500 ?? If so, last year in 2014, his record was 5-7 overall, 2-7 PAC12 conference standings ..... below .500 record
I thought you meant his career record. You are correct, his final year at Oregon State was below .500.

But again, Riley didn't bring the baggage that Bo brings. If Bo didn't get any looks from the FBS after leading YSU deep into the playoffs, do you REALLY think he will after two poor seasons, one that includes an embarrassing loss to a team that doesn't even offer football scholarships?

Last edited:

I thought in early 2017 season, YSU awarded Top 5 ranking. Or 2017 preseason rankings.

2016RATINGS.png

Last edited:
Without reading everyone's opinion, I always have and do hope Bo wins at YSU. Wish him the best.
Not me. After the first audio recording I despised him. The second one after he was fired only confirmed what a miserable person he is. That press conference could be straight from a Nebraska loss. Exactly the same excuses. Throws his players under the bus, but then tries to undo it by saying 'but that's on me for not getting them ready'. Ever heard that before? Horrible angry and unhappy person.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back