• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/25/18) Final Day Of Fall Camp; 8-9 PM CDT Scrimmage (Students Allowed In)

i also see that our other 2019 RB commit Rahmir Johnson plays Thompkins next week, and they are both elite football teams. that game is not televised, but it would be a fun one to watch
The turn around in quality of players SF and company has coming to Nebraska is simply mind boggling. Not knocking some of the players MR recruited but SF is on another planet. We will have the talent (and coaching) needed to have the Huskers back as a national power... sooner then later.

Last edited:

come on - 3,000 people watching this practice and we don't have any starting QB hot takes yet??

edit: lol just realized this practice is in the PM, my bad. still no reason for this shortage of QB takes
Practice is tonight, dude, not this morning. But I did hear at breakfast Martinez cut smoothly through the line and grabbed the best chair. But then when Gebbia sat down he saw Morgan was hungry and passed him a biscuit, just before Jackson turned around. So I guess it's still close.

That's insider info though so keep a lid on it. Let's just say I'm tight with the kid who mows the lawn of the dentist whose cousin is friends with the daughter of a lady who works at the training table.

(Whoops. I guess I shouldn't have posted this. For multiple reasons. Back to keeping my mouth shut. ;))

Last edited:
just had a "new coaches" segment on college gameday that got pretty frosty... right next to clips of Herm Edwards. picks to win right away, Corso and desmond pick Moorehead, Herpestreet and Davis picked Sumilin, bear picks willie taggert.

best chance to win long term, Desmond and corso pick Taggert, Herpestreet picks chip kelly, Davis picks frost and predicts gameday will be in Lincoln soon

The turn around in quality of players SF and company has coming to Nebraska is simply mind boggling. Not knocking some of the players MR recruited but SF is on another planet. We will have the talent (and coaching) needed to have the Huskers back as a national power... sooner then later.
I certainly think SF is getting guys that fit the approach he is taking. OL and DL are crucial for success in B1G so I hope we can develop the guys we get there.

just had a "new coaches" segment on college gameday that got pretty frosty... right next to clips of Herm Edwards. picks to win right away, Corso and desmond pick Moorehead, Herpestreet and Davis picked Sumilin, bear picks willie taggert.

best chance to win long term, Desmond and corso pick Taggert, Herpestreet picks chip kelly, Davis picks frost and predicts gameday will be in Lincoln soon
Don't really get all love for Taggert? He's 47–50 life time as an HC which is slightly less then awesome IMO. Can make all the excuses for his under .500 record but must assume he earned it. Herbie just had an article saying Frost was the BEST new coach hire in the country last year. So why he's picking Sumilin long term beats me.

Bottom line there will be plenty of weeping going on the BIG especially in West Div perhaps before this season is even finished.

Last edited:

2017 Nebraska at Purdue on BTN right now if you are feeling good about the talent level at UNL... it's a bit harsh. ;)

Florida and Nebraska at noon CDT... big game!

Last edited:
I think that depends on the provider. Some store it some do not. 2015 in fairness would probably not be stored as storage usually works on a FIFO basis.

So I checked and I am right. We can't get text content from service providers. I think you're thinking of date/time, text number, and subscriber info that we can get with a subpoena. We can get that stuff from providers, but not the actual contents of the message.

I'm not in the "ESPN hates Nebraska" camps but I do think Desmond Coward hated Nebraska.

2017 Nebraska at Purdue on BTN right now if you are feeling good about the talent level at UNL... it's a bit harsh. ;)

Florida and Nebraska at noon CDT... big game!

Still amazed we pulled that game out at the end. Looked like garbage for 90% of it.

Better times are soon at hand. Far better staff and better eyes for getting and developing talent. Might take some time to get rolling, but I expect NU will look like a very different team in terms of comptitiveness in short order.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back