• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/25/18) Final Day Of Fall Camp; 8-9 PM CDT Scrimmage (Students Allowed In)

I work for a provider. Unless it was an apple text it is saved on the server with the provider. Police can subpoena text records. Both from the user and the provider.

No, we need a warrant for content. We need a subpoena for subscriber info, but we can't get text content from a provider unless it's real time.

No, we need a warrant for content. We need a subpoena for subscriber info, but we can't get text content from a provider unless it's real time.
I think that depends on the provider. Some store it some do not. 2015 in fairness would probably not be stored as storage usually works on a FIFO basis.

Next week is going to be like being waterboarded non-stop waiting for Saturday night kick off......

Last edited:
Next week is going to be like being waterboarded non-stop waiting for Saturday night kick off......
if you want to scratch that itch a little, you can watch 2019 RB commit Ronald Thompkins play on ESPNU tonight

Edit - note that is 5:00 central time, and its on ESPNU, not ESPN

Last edited:

I think that depends on the provider. Some store it some do not. 2015 in fairness would probably not be stored as storage usually works on a FIFO basis.

You may be right about the provider. I know the ones I deal with either don't have the content or don't provide it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back