• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star 2019 CB Quinton Newsome out of Suwanee, GA is N

True..but if the team would have performed those guys would have been N. Despite losing on some of those guys, 4-8 did us a big favor this time around.
I hear this comment or similar again and again, and just don't understand it. Bookie, for example, was quoted as saying he had stopped considering himself a Nebraska commit in April - - long before the 2017 debacle began.

I hear this comment or similar again and again, and just don't understand it. Bookie, for example, was quoted as saying he had stopped considering himself a Nebraska commit in April - - long before the 2017 debacle began.

Huh? He stopped considering himself a commit in April? He actually committed April 14.

Actually, if we had only retained Mike Riley, they were all coming here. Probably half a down more 4-5 stars. That's how Mike rolled. Absolutely heartbreaking he's gone - - we'd probably win 11 games or more this year.
MR could attract great talent but he and his staff took decent OL talent and made them look embarrassing. We had to show him the door.

MR could attract great talent but he and his staff took decent OL talent and made them look embarrassing. We had to show him the door.
Compare that (accurate) assessment of our OL with the BTN crew's analysis yesterday. Those same O linemen now are "as good as MSU, UM, PSU." What the coaches have done with these guys in such a short time is amazing. At the same time, the disservice done by the previous staff is mind-boggling and tragic.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back