• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Bellevue West WR Xavier Betts ranked 67th best player in the country by ESPN

Don't know what Bell West has for a new qb so I could see him having a quiet year.

Don't know what Bell West has for a new qb so I could see him having a quiet year.
I’m not sure you knowing who the qb is has much bearing on Betts’ year. In fact, it’s probably less than zero.

Edit: sorry, that came off kind of crappy. West has been loading up as of late, so I think they’ll be good at QB, but even if they aren’t I think they’ll try to get the ball in his hands other ways. Coldanghise had a decent 7 v 7 season so I think they’ll be fine.

Last edited:
8220358.jpg
images

Separated at birth much?

tumblr_omoh9w284K1skj5y8o4_500.gif

I’m not sure you knowing who the qb is has much bearing on Betts’ year. In fact, it’s probably less than zero.

Edit: sorry, that came off kind of crappy. West has been loading up as of late, so I think they’ll be good at QB, but even if they aren’t I think they’ll try to get the ball in his hands other ways. Coldanghise had a decent 7 v 7 season so I think they’ll be fine.

No problem, it was more a comment than a prediction. Also I am not saying that he won't have a good year, but it is high school so who knows what will happen. I hope all goes great for the kid.

Bell West will be the best team in the state in 2019 if all the underclassmen transfer there like they want to after this football season. We will get Betts’ commitment.

I hate open enrollment. That being said I would much rather have a Bellevue or 'out state' school win than anyone out of Omaha/Millard/Elkhorn. But I am from Fremont so pretty much jealous so take that with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
No problem, it was more a comment than a prediction. Also I am not saying that he won't have a good year, but it is high school so who knows what will happen. I hope all goes great for the kid.

I hate open enrollment. That being said I would much rather have a Bellevue or 'out of state' school win than anyone out of Omaha/Millard/Elkhorn. But I am from Fremont so pretty much jealous so take that with a grain of salt.
You want an out of state school to win the state title?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back