• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Bellevue West WR Xavier Betts ranked 67th best player in the country by ESPN

Baker was 34 in the country in 2008 per 247. He was a 5 Star on ither services if I remember correctly.

Thanks Redfish. I completely forgot that Baker was ranked that high. Still cool to see a NE kid ranked inside the top 100 in the country.

Not often that we have two in-state WRs worthy of Power 5 offers. Hopefully we get both Watts and Betts.

Watts, Betts, Corcoran, and Smothers would be a nice core to build the 2020 class around. I would love to see the lineman from South Dakota (Hutchmacher?) in the class also.

Not often that we have two in-state WRs worthy of Power 5 offers. Hopefully we get both Watts and Betts.

Watts, Betts, Corcoran, and Smothers would be a nice core to build the 2020 class around. I would love to see the lineman from South Dakota (Hutchmacher?) in the class also.
Don’t forget Gentry out of Colorado!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back