• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star QB Luke McCaffrey is N (from Valor Christian, CO)

Over on the baseball forum, about 3 years ago I really questioned Erstad for offering a kid who only played JV a scholarship. Literally no varsity game experience, and a D1 offer we gave him. For the 2018 class, he is now the #1 baseball recruit in the state, throws a 95 mph fastball, and we are worried about possibly losing him to the draft out of high school. Hope it turns out this way with us here and we are in early on him relative to what position he will play in college. He certainly has the tools.

Some kids have the goods often it a physical maturity or just having an opportunity. So yeah lets hope that is the case here

Last edited:

Someone said he is a backup QB, if that's the case it's probably because he's playing in mop up duty so he would look a ton faster. Anyone confirm he wasn't their starter?

Stenstrom (signed LOI with CU) backed up Dylan McCaffrey for 2 years and then Stenstrom and Luke McCaffrey split time last year. I think they pretty much split time all year and both played in their playoff loss. Will be fun to watch Valor this year and see how it goes.

Ed McCaffrey just became the head coach at Valor, too.

2bmkf0.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back