• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #33, 1st Round NIT, Wed, 3-14, @ Mississippi State (#4 Seed), 8:00 pm CST, ESPN2

NU is 3-8 in postseason (conference tournament and NCAA/NIT) under Miles. Two of the wins came in the 2016 Big Ten Tournament. Only one post-season win the other five seasons.

The two seasons we did make either the NCAA or NIT, we lost in the first round of the Big Ten Tournament (and the national tournament that followed).

Sometimes, you guys post before it happens.

LOL That is a talent no one has, ok? Of course, if someone is listening only, they would be ahead
we all were watching. Tell me, where are you? I have watched husker football, talking with a friend in Norfolk, Ne, and he was always ahead of me. Something to do with the air waves.

Again, where are you?

NU is 3-8 in postseason (conference tournament and NCAA/NIT) under Miles. Two of the wins came in the 2016 Big Ten Tournament. Only one post-season win the other five seasons.

The two seasons we did make either the NCAA or NIT, we lost in the first round of the Big Ten Tournament (and the national tournament that followed).

Yeah, sad record isn't it, Doc?

IMG_2520.JPG

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back