• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #33, 1st Round NIT, Wed, 3-14, @ Mississippi State (#4 Seed), 8:00 pm CST, ESPN2

Well. Let's hope that Erstad can get his team up off the dirt, and we can win the B1G in baseball. I am not holding my breath though. THIS FLAT OUT SUCKS!

Predictable flat performance. I hate losing as much as anyone, but there is no way this team was motivated to play in Starksville tonight. I don't blame Miles or his staff... this is college basketball's version of a team sent to a bowl game they were not interested in.
Did they play worse than they did against Michigan?

Well, That's a WRAP! :(

Poor Shooting & Poor Rebounding did us in the last two games to End the Season.

(There's Always the Ladies! :nod:)

Wed, 3/14 @ Mississippi State (#4 Seed, #62 KPom) (L, 66-59) - #5-seed Huskers Rally & Lead late, lose to #4 :Catfight:

Huskers Fall at Mississippi State in NIT Opener
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211706048
The Nebraska men’s basketball team could not overcome a pair of long field goal droughts on Wednesday night, as the Huskers saw a successful season come to an end with a 66-59 loss at Mississippi State in an NIT first-round matchup at Humphrey Coliseum.
Nebraska led early before missing seven straight shots in a five-minute stretch without a field goal in the first quarter. The drought left the Huskers with a seven-point deficit after one quarter of play, but Nebraska rallied to grab a 51-50 lead with 7:41 remaining. But after taking their first lead in nearly 28 minutes, Nebraska missed 10 of its next 11 shots and made just one basket in a span of more than seven minutes. With the Huskers struggling from the field, the Bulldogs used an 11-2 run to build an eight-point lead with 1:45 to play, and Nebraska would get no closer than four the rest of the way.
Final, Final Stats:

upload_2018-3-14_20-5-51.png

Official Box Score:
upload_2018-3-23_12-24-45.png

upload_2018-3-23_12-25-52.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back