• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA Hockey team

Absolutely. We have 10 SOG to 7 for Cananada*. Hopefully, we can keep that up and keep the lead for the GOLD!!!!
While the US did have more SOG, Canada definitely had more scoring chances. USA goalie made some really good stops and will need to keep on doing that to win this game and bring the gold back to America.

While the US did have more SOG, Canada definitely had more scoring chances. USA goalie made some really good stops and will need to keep on doing that to win this game and bring the gold back to America.
Agreed. I don't expect it, but I am hoping for the goose egg for the Cananaders tonight. Bring home the gold Ladies.....

Well, that SUCKED! I don't even know how that went in.... WOW!!!!! That was fugly. Tied 1 - 1.

Crap, need to get the next goal...don't want to be playing from behind to Canada.

OH NO!!!!! Not good for Team USA! Now down 2 - 1

13:05 left in the second.

Last edited:
After two periods, 2-1 Canada. These teams are pretty even but the USA is sloppy tonight where as Canada is playing a lot smoother. I predict that whoever gets the next goal will win. If the USA ties it, they go on to win the game. If Canada goes up 3-1, its over.

We just had 3 sog, and I thought the first one was going in, alas, it's still 2 - 1 Canada. We have 9 minutes to tie this thing and then go for the GOLD!

HUGE defensive breakdown for Canada and the US makes them pay...all tied at 2.:Usflag:

tenor.gif

Intense last couple of minutes in this gold medal game. We are only 1 of 6 on our PP's tonight. But, the one was HUGE! Looks like some free hockey about to happen.

Canada played too conservative in the 3rd and it cost them. Their only goal was to clog up the middle and not allow the US to get into an offensive flow but that takes away any offensive aggressiveness which is hard to get back when you need to. Hopefully the US can continue to take it to Canada in OT because they are the better team right now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back