• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA Hockey team

The women's world tournaments are kinda a joke. Its Canada and the USA...and then everyone else. Always has been that way.

I wish they'd take players from the NHL like they do from the NBA for men's Olympic Basketball. Probably be a different story.
wish they would go back to the college kids...I would root for USA again.

USWNT dominates Finland 6-0 to advance to the Gold Medal game

Should be a great game. I think that the USWNT wins by a few goals. The motivation should be off the charts considering the past and recent history with Canada. Hopefully they will draw an officiating crew that knows the offsides rule....

Canada/USA for the gold in women's hockey...as expected. Would love to see the US take it but Canada usually finds a way to win.

GO USA!!!:Usflag:

GO USA!!!:Usflag:
TeamPhoto2017.jpg

Team USA with their 3rd PP of the period, still no score. Shots on goal favor the US 8 - 6, but if I counted correctly, we only have 3 while in the PP..... Well, maybe 4 now...... 5 and we SCORE!!!!

1 - 0 USA :25.4 left in the first Period..... :Usflag:

USA was on the ropes for a while but gets the first goal. I'd feel a lot better if they could go up 2-0.

USA was on the ropes for a while but gets the first goal. I'd feel a lot better if they could go up 2-0.
Absolutely. We have 10 SOG to 7 for Cananada*. Hopefully, we can keep that up and keep the lead for the GOLD!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back