• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Oregon Game Thread (9/9/17)

You have to be READY to play from the get-go--ALWAYS, but especially on the road. You just can't sleep walk through the first part of the game and expect to win the close ones. Is that coaching?

A few final stats:

Bryant had 20 carries for 107 yards. Back to back 100+ yard games

Morgan had 7 grabs for 103 yards. Back to back 100+ yard games.

Lee was 19 for 42 for 252 yards. Hopefully this is his worst game and we are beyond that.

The truth be said we really beat ourselves with stupid mistakes in the 1st half.

I'm going to be very interested to hear from the "experts" on the board exactly what/how Diaco adjusted the 2nd half............

Reminds me of the Miami game. Unbelievable 21 point comeback followed by a first-play interception. Still, I am incredibly proud of how our guys played in the second half. Definitely something to build on the rest of the season.

Fair enough. And I do admit that it looked like he may have had some room to run... I just seriously didn't think we'd throw another int, even though it wasn't really Lee's fault this time.
Didn't DPE muff one earlier?
He did, we not only recovered, but a penalty was called on the Ducks. Not sure it was really a penalty actually, but we did recover.
that could explain his mindset on the fair catch. Need to be confident, he may have had yips

DPE had 4 grabs for 67 yards.

A few final stats:

Lee was 19 for 42 for 252 yards. Hopefully this is his worst game and we are beyond that.

A few final stats:

Langsdorf is good with QBs. There will be a lot of film to watch. We will get to see how well Tanner responds. Despite everything that went wrong, they scored 35 points.

Reminds me of the Miami game. Unbelievable 21 point comeback followed by a first-play interception. Still, I am incredibly proud of how our guys played in the second half. Definitely something to build on the rest of the season.

Yes Sir....indeed it is.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back