• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HMax doesn't work on PCs and laptops

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
Any more, I can really only use HMax on my phone or iPad. It has become so S L O W on a machine that I usually just click out of the site and look on my phone if I get a chance.

Anyone else have this issue?

I checked my laptop and there are no viruses.

Last edited:

Any more, I can really only use HMax on my phone or iPad. It has become so S L O W on a machine that I usually just click out of the site and look on my phone if I get a chance.

Anyone else have this issue?

I checked my laptop and there are no viruses.

Yes.

It's a bit slow on my Laptop (which is fine on other websites) ...a little better on my desktop PC, but now that I've paid closer attention I agree that this site is a bit more sluggish than others.

Last edited:

Yes it has slowed down probably over the past 2 weeks. Is it due to loading of the things at the bottom of the page?

Zero problems, zero lag time. I have had just the opposite, it sucks on my phone, and my Kindle. I never use HMax on my phone because it just doesn't work very well.

Zero problems, zero lag time. I have had just the opposite, it sucks on my phone, and my Kindle. I never use HMax on my phone because it just doesn't work very well.
Now that you mention it I have noticed the loading time on my phone has gotten slower over the last couple of weeks. There is a banner ad at the top of the page that takes too long to load.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back