• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pelini interested in the Purdue job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeliniSpit.jpg

Top Ten blowouts of the BP era.

O. M. G.

How did you get that "fact"?

Did you put a ruler on your computer screen to measure?

Forced perspective. Look it up.

PeliniSpit.jpg

Look at how far BP is from the ref. Look at BP's arm. Strap extends about 12 inches from his hand. Watch Ref wince in video.

Nevermind. I stand corrected. The hat was 2-3 FEET away from this weenie zebra.

Back to topic at hand, I'd be surprised if any P5 program takes a shot with BP while he continues to display embarrassing behavior.

I am sitting here in my office on a horrible conference call absolutely cracking up at the notion that so many of you are so utterly offended and emabarrased by Pelini's sideline behavior but statistically based on the region most of the HM posters come from... over half of you will be voting for Donald Trump.... not trying to get political because that is for other forums but that fact really brightened my day with laughter.

oh-sweet-irony.jpg

Last edited:
oh-sweet-irony.jpg
I am sitting here in my office on a horrible conference call absolutely cracking up at the notion that so many of you are so utterly offended and emabarrased by Pelini's sideline behavior but statistically based on the region most of the HM posters come from... over half of you will be voting for Donald Trump.... not trying to get political because that is for other forums but that fact really brightened my day with laughter.
Not hard to figure out. Pretend that Purdue wants respectability out of their next coach and the only two coaches that they can hire are Gene Chizik or Bo Pelini.

Now please keep you politics out of the football forum.

PeliniSpit.jpg

Look at how far BP is from the ref. Look at BP's arm. Strap extends about 12 inches from his hand. Watch Ref wince in video.

Nevermind. I stand corrected. The hat was 2-3 FEET away from this weenie zebra.

Back to topic at hand, I'd be surprised if any P5 program takes a shot with BP while he continues to display embarrassing behavior.
I love how you are using a still photograph of Bo just starting to bring the hat forward which can clearly be seen from the strap being horizontal as a result of the forward motion. The question is not where is his arm or the strap in the picture but where does it end up? The Ref is clearly within arms length (and spit length). Based on a fair comparison of the video and the photo one can infer that it came within inches of hitting the ref.
1. in the photo he is within arms length and the hat and strap are behind him and his hand. That matches with the wind up if you will shown on the video.
2. Since Bo is clearly within arms shot when the cap and strap are to the rear and in the video the cap and strap as well as his arm are forward at the completion of the video.
I would say that it is not only fair to say that it came within inches but also it is amazing that he was not actually hit by the strap of the hat.

Not hard to figure out. Pretend that Purdue wants respectability out of their next coach and the only two coaches that they can hire are Gene Chizik or Bo Pelini.

Now please keep you politics out of the football forum.
agreed because it is a really bad assumption as well.

oh-sweet-irony.jpg

So your point is that people cannot be offended by Bo's behavior and still want anyone other that Hillary elected into office?

You are right, OH Sweet Irony!:cool:

So your point is that people cannot be offended by Bo's behavior and still want anyone other that Hillary elected into office?

I was more referring to the language and overall way one of the candidates treats people in day to day actions....

and for the record neither of them are getting my vote...

Last edited:

I love how you are using a still photograph of Bo just starting to bring the hat forward which can clearly be seen from the strap being horizontal as a result of the forward motion. The question is not where is his arm or the strap in the picture but where does it end up? The Ref is clearly within arms length (and spit length). Based on a fair comparison of the video and the photo one can infer that it came within inches of hitting the ref.
1. in the photo he is within arms length and the hat and strap are behind him and his hand. That matches with the wind up if you will shown on the video.
2. Since Bo is clearly within arms shot when the cap and strap are to the rear and in the video the cap and strap as well as his arm are forward at the completion of the video.
I would say that it is not only fair to say that it came within inches but also it is amazing that he was not actually hit by the strap of the hat.
Good god. There is so much fail in this post. I can't believe the fallacies some people will fall for.

First of all, saying that any kind of fair comparison can be ascertained from that photo is absurd. Depth of field. Forced perspective. Google it.

The video gives a little better perspective, but not much, and especially not to those with bias or preconception. Try to visualize where their feet are, then make an estimation of distance between them based on that. Then consider that his body was turned and the distance between them was increasing as the hat came around as they were travelling in perpendicular directions. Too close for comfort, yes, but not as close as some choose to believe, and absolutely not "inches"

Last edited:

That hat went back and to the left, back and to the left.

This is already a long thread about Pelini, and people want to introduce politics into it??!! I can see this heading to the Member's Only forum pronto! (By the way, if it does get moved there, I might jump in and comment that Bo's behavior and language is actually much closer to Hillary Clinton's than Trump's. But I won't make that comment here as it is way off topic).

I think it would be great if Purdue hired Bo Pelini as their next coach. It would be interesting to be a mere spectator and see what Bo looks like as an opponent's coach instead of Nebraska's. The Big Ten needs a little more snarliness on its sidelines and in its press conferences anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back