• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pop Ups on iPhone

Uh, that sounds like a fanboy to me.

I can handle the truth quite well. I will probably never own another Apple product because I like to have more control over my devices and content, and I like things that integrate and play well with others. An example: I can use a standard micro USB charger to charge any number of devices. The Apple charger will only charge Apple devices. And only certain ones, because they change it to make you buy more.

I also don't like paying more for the privilege of having an Apple product.
Boom goes the dynamite.
And the headphone jack.

I like my iPhone, but Siri broke a few updates ago and has yet to return. It was nice being able to ask the score of a football game while I was busy. Now I have to search manually like a sucker.

Now that the thread has been hi-jacked, When I first read the Title I thot it referred to "Pops" showing up on your I-Phone.:Eek:

Post Script: Suspicions Confirmed! :Lol:
what ya get for owning a Iphone...like the new Iphone...talk about a money grab.
I know the computer that landed the Apollo 11 on the moon ran on 64kb:Mfclap:

Last edited:
Now that the thread has been hi-jacked, When I first read the Title I thot it referred to "Pops" showing up on your I-Phone.:Eek:

If you get a .mpg of Pops writhing on a piano singing a sultry version of "Happy Birthday Mr. President", you've been infected.

Last edited:

I can handle the truth quite well. I will probably never own another Apple product because I like to have more control over my devices and content, and I like things that integrate and play well with others. An example: I can use a standard micro USB charger to charge any number of devices. The Apple charger will only charge Apple devices. And only certain ones, because they change it to make you buy more.

Spot on..

try to get behond labeling and calling names. You may pick up some interesting facts along the way if you like technology. For example Thunderbolt vs USB
https://thunderbolttechnology.net/blog/thunderbolt-3-usb-c-does-it-all

I have had Iphones and I have had androids and they are all good phones. Everyone has to be on a team. I liked both styles and tend to go with whatever is the best deal at the time that I upgrade. I currently have an LG G4 and it does everything I need it to and much, much more.

It reminds me of the whole Ford/Chevy nonsense. Although, I buy Toyota.

I have had Iphones and I have had androids and they are all good phones. Everyone has to be on a team. I liked both styles and tend to go with whatever is the best deal at the time that I upgrade. I currently have an LG G4 and it does everything I need it to and much, much more.

It reminds me of the whole Ford/Chevy nonsense. Although, I buy Toyota.
Well theres your problem right there. :Biggrin::p:Stickouttongue:

Well theres your problem right there. :Biggrin::p:Stickouttongue:
Yes, I really should think about all of those starving mechanics out there that need something to do. I am just to enamored with quality I guess.:nod:

The good news is my work truck is a Chevy Silverado 2500HD and it keeps the money flowing to the repair shop pretty regularly.:thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back