• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pop Ups on iPhone

Huskerfan2009

Recruit
2 Year Member
I'm getting the same pop up that won't let me even scroll through HM. It takes me to a different site, can anyone do anything about it on HM or what do I have to do on my end.. Pretty frustrating.

I'm getting the same pop up that won't let me even scroll through HM. It takes me to a different site, can anyone do anything about it on HM or what do I have to do on my end.. Pretty frustrating.
You are talking the home page? I had the same problem. I switched from the safari browser to chrome. Works fine now, no pop ups.

My advice get a Samsung. No issues here. Iphones do not play well with others.
I'll have to stick with my iPhone after reading about Samsung recalling over 2 million phones because they can cause this..... :rolleyes::Biggrin: I see where that model is now being banned by airlines. Might need a tad more field testing before releasing something this serious IMO.

I've stopped trying to access HM on my iphone. No room between the ads to even see the text of HM. I think that is probably on HM since I don't have it on other sites. but what do I know. what I do know is I no longer use the phone to access HM. Too bad..

I have I-7 and no problems. Have you downloaded the app or trying to access through a favorite?

My advice get a Samsung. No issues here. Iphones do not play well with others.
Perhaps you haven’t heard but the count of malware on Samsung vs Apple
is like a gazillion for Samsung and 2 or three on Apple. And as has been pointed out,
over 2 millions samsung phones just released have been banned from Airlines.

Perhaps you haven’t heard but the count of malware on Samsung vs Apple
is like a gazillion for Samsung and 2 or three on Apple. And as has been pointed out,
over 2 millions samsung phones just released have been banned from Airlines.
I work in the industry and 90% of the problems i deal with are iphone problems. I will leave it at that.

I work in the industry and 90% of the problems i deal with are iphone problems. I will leave it at that.
Well that comes against most if not ALL industries as iPhones continuously are found be
- more reliable
- easier to use
- more secure
- less malware
- higher resell vs. Android.
- much better customer service
- faster(I’ll bet you a beer if we ever meet at a game) that when the iPhone 7 speed is compared
to the latest samsung, the iPhone will yet again be faster then samsung.

Well that comes against most if not ALL industries as iPhones continuously are found be
- more reliable
- easier to use
- more secure
- less malware
- faster(I’ll bet you a beer if we ever meet at a game) that when the iPhone 7 speed is compared
I can not get into details other than to say those stats are based mostly on perception not reality.

- more reliable
- easier to use
- more secure
- less malware
As for that one it depends on whose network you are on. For instance Iphone is just now getting into carrier aggregation. Others have been in it for 2+years

as long as we're on the subject of iphones and the app...I don't like how I have to find the link at the top of the "old" forum to get to the current forum..it was much easier when we had the extra app to open and post in...just my 2 cents

I can not get into details other than to say those stats are based mostly on perception not reality.
Perception, that is hilarious. Countless articles and reports verify all points I made.

Is that Jeep burning because a samsung blew up a perception? How about he Army switching over to iPhones? How about all those viruses and malware that plague samsung? Perception?
Take me up my bet and as soon as the numbers are run, I’ll collect my beer!

How technical are you? Do you know what a 64 bit architecture is? Do you know who was able to develop that on the smart phone?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back