• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

So much trauma. I'm beginning to think being a looser is normal.

No use for the HMTSSG anymore.

Please! Lock the thread.

Last edited:

Better call FEMA. We're going to need some disaster relief.

Listen: I've worked with FEMA's red tape and paper work. By the time they respond all hell will have broken loose and their help won't make any differenct.

Got any other ideas? Maybe there are fans in Colorado who might know what to do. Or even those in Iowa might have some old materials to give away.

Last edited:
Listen: I've worked with FEMA's red tape and paper work. By the time they respond it all hell will have broken loose and their help won't make any differenct.

Got any other ideas? Maybe there are fans in Colorado who might know what to do. Or even those in Iowa might have some old materials to give away.

Speaking of Colorado, we probably should become licensed as our own pot farm . Maybe that will calm things down at the meetings.

It will become a new agri business, Nebraska population will boom and we will get 5 star athletes out of the kazoo. Crazy man.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back