• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does HM have influenza??

I often leave web pages on my computer overnight ( yes, I know I shouldn't).

Huskermax will have frozen or crashed by morning 98% of the time for the past 6 months.

Other sites don't do this.

I sign out every night. Can't remember the last time Huskermax crashed. I think it was during the last software changeover. Been pretty smooth for me.

Sums up how many if us feel.

This is a great site, otherwise we won't be here.

Please address it this time, Max.

Last edited by a moderator:

I sign out every night. Can't remember the last time Huskermax crashed. I think it was during the last software changeover. Been pretty smooth for me.

Please inform the rest if us of your setup, everyone else seems to have issues daily on multiple machines, work etc?

You on a PC, tablet, or MAC?

I think it might be a good idea to refresh memories concerning the promotion of any anti-advertising software or programs on the BBS...don't do it.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the powers that be are aware of the situation and are working on it. Hopefully there will be a resolution soon enough. Any assistance you can provide in the manner of OS, browser, or other related issues, would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW, I use a pc at home, and i have the latest versions available for IE, Chrome and Firefox. Problem occurs on all three browsers for me. Often, I just give up, the problem is so bad.

I installed adblock on all three browsers, and it helped for a while, then got bad again, even worse, so i uninstalled adblock and it was better again, but not good. This has been going on for more than a year for me.

Is anyone else having some viral attacks with the HM web site like I am?? Past 2 days, while at work, with a large thick fire wall, whenever I try to open up HM or links my browser opens up 10 other pages that are blocked.

While I am typing this, I have had recurrently 6 pages attempt to open up. Frustrating. :banghead:
I bet Bo did it.

With all of the accolades to HCMR's staff regarding social media, I would personally look in a different direction than FHCBP.

SWB

When you get these pop ups or malware attacks note the URL and send that info to Bigredmax. He will then ask the ad agency to block the ad that is causing the issues. Also note if the ad came from the main site at huskermax.com or the BBS at forum.huskermax.com

I've had a lot of issue browsing this site on my IPhone.

I either get kicked out of HM and sent to the app store or some annoying add with a finger pops up that I have to close 3 or 4 times before it disappears. And then it re-appears...

Please inform the rest if us of your setup, everyone else seems to have issues daily on multiple machines, work etc?

You on a PC, tablet, or MAC?

Desktop
W7 32 bit, Google Chrome
All night
All day
Repeat

Notebook
W7 64 bit, Google Chrome
All night
All day
Repeat

On each computer, I use Microsoft Security Essentials.

I have a Google Chrome add on [ previously mentioned in this thread ] to extinguish unwanted solicitations.

I have used Internet Explorer 11, as well, with similar success. I prefer Google Chrome because it has a feature that allows me to individually allow or disallow Adobe Flash entities.

IE 11, with add ons enabled, as well as with no add ons enabled, does not allow such selectivity.

SWB

Last edited:

iphone 5, OS 7, BBS.

It sends me to the app store and closes the browser every time I try to get on. The app it takes me to for download changes each time it happens, haven't noticed a repeat app yet. No issues on a computer using Chrome.

I use Firefox for years and no HM problems for this thread discussions. Not once. And also joined Huskerboard.com member. Today, I ventured HB website (forum) but all of the sudden ......

attack1_zps6c5fa3ca.jpg

WHOA. First time. Of course I selected "Get me out of here"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT as of 1:00AM Thursday. All clear.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/73832-malware-notification-on-board-since-downtime-today/?p=1510588

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back