• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Michigan State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameer said it too. Honestly, I have no idea what you're getting at. He's angry and made a resolution. I'd be more concerned if they didn't believe that they were going to make it to the B1G Championship.

OK, I'll concede. Not trying to make a mountain from a mole-hill.

Roach with 18 tackles....and 3 TFLs....

DPE Punt return.....

Westy 9 catches for 158 yards....

My 3 players of the game....

Ameer said it too. Honestly, I have no idea what you're getting at. He's angry and made a resolution. I'd be more concerned if they didn't believe that they were going to make it to the B1G Championship.

OK, I'll concede. Not trying to make a mountain from a mole-hill.

It's cool, bro. I think we're all a little emotional and grasping for understanding. That's why I'm hitting the PS4 for a few hours then going to bed. :cool:

Me....yeah.....had it stayed 27-3 or 27-9.....no....

Mike Welch ‏<s>@</s>RealMikeWelch Can you accept a loss when your team shows heart and it's so close to an amazing comeback? <s>#</s>Huskers

Roach with 18 tackles....and 3 TFLs....

DPE Punt return.....

Westy 9 catches for 158 yards....

My 3 players of the game....

I remember watching him at Elkhorn's soap scrimmage when my SIL was a senior there. He was imposing, but I never had the impression he could play like where he was at tonight.

Great game.

I remember watching him at Elkhorn's soap scrimmage when my SIL was a senior there. He was imposing, but I never had the impression he could play like where he was at tonight.

Great game.

He showed some real wheels on a couple of plays, shocked me

He has come on like gangbusters as a LB....

Great game.

Brian Christopherson ‏<s>@</s>HuskerExtraBC Jordan Westerkamp says lessons must be learned "because I got a feeling we're going to see this team again." <s>#</s>Huskers

Mike Wilson @MikeWScout · Dantonio: "What do you about that, huh? Football is a crazy game. Things can turn very, very quickly.”

Agree....

EVERYONE we threw in the front four looked good.

I would propose Collins could be player of the game for NU.......

That dude was just amazing and it'll probably go without fanfare, which is....unfair. The Irishman, McMullen,is going to be special in terms of what Pelini wants as a complete DE. I'll wager, RG is not what Pelini considers to be "complete". McMullen is and will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back