• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MichSt v. Nebraska - B1G Game 7

Kylee back in time, with pick off attempt

You know what, I'm tired! :lol:

I'll just watch and fill in

grnd rt side, out at 1st

Kyle on 3rd

Ya.. It does make you think. Through the season, both Roeder and Hirsch have been iron men, as far as being able to pitch in consecutive games. With the day off, we be good! Have you heard any new word re: Deleon? I know he stretched out a few in practice this week.

Studying their line up, Darin probably thought Zach was the best fit. Hey, worked out just fine! :dancer:

Ya.. It does make you think. Through the season, both Roeder and Hirsch have been iron men, as far as being able to pitch in consecutive games. With the day off, we be good! Have you heard any new word re: Deleon? I know he stretched out a few in practice this week.

Heard he's not ready in regards to DeLeon this morning, which counters my intel from the same person that told me he looked good on Tuesday...

I can see both sides. You don't want to warm up another reliever as Cbob said and ramp up another arm unless you're in a bigger jam. On the other hand, Hirsch is the guy that will go more than an inning if you get in a jam on Saturday or Sunday so I figured cutting down his innings would be more logical and closer to what we have done all year...

I don't question Erstad at this point, do what you want, just keep winning and get us those 40 wins...

Heard he's not ready in regards to DeLeon this morning, which counters my intel from the same person that told me he looked good on Tuesday...

I can see both sides. You don't want to warm up another reliever as Cbob said and ramp up another arm unless you're in a bigger jam. On the other hand, Hirsch is the guy that will go more than an inning if you get in a jam on Saturday or Sunday so I figured cutting down his innings would be more logical and closer to what we have done all year...

I don't question Erstad at this point, do what you want, just keep winning and get us those 40 wins...

I'll get a hold of Darin, tell him it's fine! :rolfl:

Senses of humor sure heighten, when you win, don't they? ;)

Though, Darin doesn't look ahead, per se, he does have to make sure the arms can go all the way to.........................Omaha! ;)

Studying their line up, Darin probably thought Zach was the best fit. Hey, worked out just fine! :dancer:

No way that's the case since May 10 and 11 we went Hirsch in the 8th then followed him with Roeder in the 9th. No way anything has changed that much in 2 weeks and 2 right handed batters were up....

No way that's the case since May 10 and 11 we went Hirsch in the 8th then followed him with Roeder in the 9th. No way anything has changed that much in 2 weeks and 2 right handed batters were up....

You are right, ***. I was thinking, maybe he was figuring, Zach was handling them pretty good. The power of msu did squat tonight.

What the hell does this mean:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en data-scribe-reduced-action-queue="><p>Tight and nervous Husker Nation!!!! See you Saturday morning!!! <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23GBR&amp;src=hash">#GBR</a></p>&mdash; Kyle Kubat (@K_Train31) <a href="https://twitter.com/K_Train31/statuses/469666123190140928">May 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ala pitcher is struggling vs our gals.

Traina (sp?) ks Armstrong

btm of 4th coming p

5-2 Huskers

You are right, ***. I was thinking, maybe he was figuring, Zach was handling them pretty good. The power of msu did squat tonight.

You're right I think about them not wanting to ramp up another arm. I have heard nothing about Roeder struggling or being in trouble. Probably just wanted to keep Hirsch rollin' as he was on a mission and a senior...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back