• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MichSt v. Nebraska - B1G Game 7

What the hell does this mean:

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" title="Embedded Tweet" height="186" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tight and nervous Husker Nation!!!! See you Saturday morning!!! #GBR
— Kyle Kubat (@K_Train31) May 23, 2014

Is he listening to you two? :lol:

Come on, Kyle! We love you, man! :cheers:

Hey, Kyle, we care, ok? Darn right we are a little tight! You ain't Nolan Ryan! :popcorn:<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Last edited:

You're right I think about them not wanting to ramp up another arm. I have heard nothing about Roeder struggling or being in trouble. Probably just wanted to keep Hirsch rollin' as he was on a mission and a senior...

Am I wrong, did Josh have a finger problem last time he relieved? Maybe not. As your insider, ok? ;)

NU's next game is a MUST win, so we need to find someone we can trust to pitch.. You want to be able to lose a game in the championship, not before

Championship is a single game, regardless of records going into it. The winner of each bracket plays a single game Sunday

Championship is a single game, regardless of records going into it. The winner of each bracket plays a single game Sunday

When did Christensen last pitch? I'm sure, Darin has someone all lined up. Don't forget, we have an extra day off, so all are getting extra rest.

Illinois and MSU winner tomorrow crosses over to the other bracket and will probably tangle with Indiana. Hope they have to play two games.

Edwards needs 1 more out, to get out of trouble

swinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng and a miss!

0-1

little low

1-1

hit to 3rd, lost it into foul territory!

runner in....2nd error this inning!!!

3 errors!!

5-3

change over the outside

all 3 runs are unearned

sounds like the men

hit into ctr,

run in, but next runner
is tagged out at home

5-4

their mgr is hot. she is plainly out

Micigan and Indiana to start in about 5 minutes in a game that will likely last well past midnight.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back