• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MichSt v. Nebraska - B1G Game 7

Was wondering when that game would start. What a day for baseball :)

Huskers knock out their ace :)

8 hits and 5 runs off of her. Way to go, ladies :)

The softball team lost 6-5 in 12 innings, and Indiana beat Michigan 5-0. Our game Saturday morning will be against the winner of tonight's matchup between Iowa and Michigan.

Back to baseball: It was interesting to watch the pro scouts work the game. No less than 7 radar guns on Bummer and Hirsch. They both topped out at about 91. Nice changeups and breaking balls from 78-81. Bummer maintained his velocity into the 7th.

When the MSU lefties were on the mound (and those guys were no slouches), none of the scouts even pointed the guns. Their minds must have been made up; they showed no interest at all. They took a few notes on position players, but it was mainly about our lefties who threw in the game. I suspect those guys will get some decent signing money.

Cam Gibson may be the fastest player I have seen from home to first. That guy can scoot.

Great environment at TD Ameritrade the past couple of days. It's easy to cheer for this bunch. They aren't the most talented team, particularly with position players, but we compete and grind. We do have some quality arms which keep us in a lot of games. It's great to see us continue to be successful despite the huge loss of our Friday night starter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back