• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked New Husker DB coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know this?

Well versed on it, have sent a few PM's to people. Some things don't need to be put on a public board. But lets just say Bo has laid out in a numbered format to boosters and administration what he needs/wants (or should get based on what other teams do). That was weeks if not months ago. No one knows if he is going to get what he wants, or if he will even make the call on what or who he gets...

Well versed on it, have sent a few PM's to people. Some things don't need to be put on a public board. But lets just say Bo has laid out in a numbered format to boosters and administration what he needs/wants (or should get based on what other teams do). That was weeks if not months ago. No one knows if he is going to get what he wants, or if he will even make the call on what or who he gets...

Any truth that he wants a monocle to go with his cat?

A certain segment of the board will applaud the hire while a certain segment will dismiss it. All despite nobody knowing how he will fit at Nebraska. Lets just see how it works out and then draw our conclusions.

Yep...he's got experience and I think we should see how it plays out.

there's a thread on another board discussing this at length. He's not getting the support for the recruiting positions, for private air travel, etc. he is asking for from the administration. In short, the purse strings are being held tight. We will also need to see what is done on the asst contracts in Feb.

I know I've been a vocal critic of Bo, but I'll be as upset as anyone if it's true that the administration is not giving him all the tools to succeed that they'd give to any other coach at NU. If Bo fails I want it to be all on him, not because Harvey, SE, or some booster(s) have a personal vendetta against him and don't provide the resources at their disposal to give him a fair chance of succeeding.

Last edited:
I know I've been a vocal critic of Bo, but I'll be as upset as anyone if it's true that the administration is not giving him all the tools to succeed that they'd give to any other coach at NU. If Bo fails I want it to be all on him, not because Harvey, SE, or some booster(s) have a personal vendetta against him and don't provide the resources at their disposal to give him a fair chance of succeeding.

Well said BDZ... despite what some others might think on this board cutting your nose off to spite your face is never a good policy.

We are getting there. What I don't want to hear is if our 2015 class doesn't do as well as everyone expects and then people say "see, Bo got his staff and planes but he still couldn't get it done". We are already behind the curve...

yep and a little digging will get you some needed info

It's a good technique to ask for what you know you won't get. Not saying Bo has done this just that it is a good technique.

If true, +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back