• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ahman Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well deserved and congratulations Ahman!

The Packers, for a time, became one of my favorite teams to watch because of Ahman, lots of great memories watching him do his thing!

Some will challenge this, but he's one of the greatest I-backs ever to play at Nebraska.

I would give it a toss up between ahman and roger craig. Craig was First NFL rb to go 1,000/1,000 ever !!!

Roger Craig is NOT one of the greatest I-Backs at Nebraska. Roger Craig had a great NFL career but he split carries most of his Husker career. He's barely in the top 20 for Husker rushers. His NFL career exceeded his collegiate career in terms of results and performance.

Some will challenge this, but he's one of the greatest I-backs ever to play at Nebraska.
#2 all-time rusher behind Mike Rozier. In just three seasons including his freshman year where he splits carries with Lawrence Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back