• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Harrison Philips to Announce Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedGator

Recruit
2 Year Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I will be announcing my decision next week.</p>&mdash; Harrison Phillips (@horribleharry99) <a href="https://twitter.com/horribleharry99/statuses/354632009773088770">July 9, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The young man has twenty three offers K-St. Nebraska, UCLA and Stanford are the big school offers Duke, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Penn and Lehigh are outstanding schools however I didn't know the Ivy's gave full athletic scholarships.
I believe he's headed to Stanford.

If he is deciding Monday shouldn't he be down to less than six? I don't get that. Is he just showing some respect to the 3-4 that are probably not in the running any more?

FYI....

"I have a clear favorite, but I'm just going to leave it at that," said Phillips in a text message to Big Red Report, when asked if he knew his team of choice already.

Phillips has a strong double-digit offer list, but is believed to be considering Nebraska, UCLA, and Stanford.

He is currently ranked the No. 96 defensive end in the country and a three-star prospect according to FOX Sports NEXT.

http://nebraska.scout.com/2/1305882.html

My gut tells me Nebraska....my mind tells me Stanford....my dad always told my brother and I go with your gutt feeling....you will be right 90% of the time....pretty good odds...:)

Who you guys taking on this one????

We have some out of state kids still on our board with just as good if not better offer lists who may want to be Huskers more than our in-state kid. As I said in another thread, after working so hard to get his dream offer from us and them the tweets about UCLA and Stanford, I don't even care anymore just get it over with and good luck wherever you go.

As much as I think the Stanford offer opened his eyes and my head says Stanford, i'm gonna go 'gut' and say he's Going to be N. i may be completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back